Friday, May 08, 2009

Encouragement

Devotion hari ini memberikan pemikiran "For whom we can give encouragement today?"

Yang pasti saya langsung berpikir pada anak muridku. I was thinking that so far, do I actually gave them encouragement every time they needed it? And my answer was NO!

Kemarin kami pergi field trip ke Taman Mini. It was fun and run smoothly. Anak-anak baik dan under controlled. Tapi saya kembali dan berpikir apakah saya membimbing mereka dengan baik, ataukan bimbingan saya hanyalah serentetan ancaman seperti: "Sit nicely, or later you cannot join us on the train trip", atau "Do not round around, otherwise we will just leave you here". Jahat ya???
I think I have to find the better way to guiding their behaviour. Not by threatening them all the time.

I am glad that today's devotion topic can make me think more on how will I encouraging my students more to be the better students instead of threatening them all the time. Any idea?



No comments: